Daily maintenance of concrete mixers
December 10, 2021
Maintain the cleanliness of the concrete mixer body and remove dirt and obstructions from the body. Check the oil at each lubrication place and the circuit and control equipment, and refill the lubricant as required. Before each shift, add water to the mixing drum and idle for 1 to 2 minutes, and check the reliability of the clutch and brake working at the same time. During the operation of the concrete mixer, you should always check whether the noise of the motor, reducer and transmission gear is normal and whether the temperature rise is too high. At the end of each shift, the concrete mixer should be cleaned carefully.
Concrete mixers generally work 100h after the first level of maintenance.
1. concrete mixer in the first level of maintenance, in addition to including the daily maintenance of the work content, but also need to disassemble the clutch, check and adjust the brake gap, such as clutch inside, outside the brake belt wear too much to replace. In addition, it is also necessary to check the steel wire rope, V-belt sliding bearing, water distribution system and walking wheels.
2. Forced concrete mixer in the first level of maintenance, must check and adjust the gap between the mixing blade and scraper and liner, the sealing and flexibility of the loading hopper and discharge door, the degree of wear of the clutch level of water distribution system algorithm normal.
3. Concrete mixer with chain rotation should check the elongation of the chain pitch.
Concrete mixer secondary maintenance cycle of 700 ~ 1500h working hours, secondary maintenance, in addition to the first level of maintenance work, shall be disassembled to check the reducer, motor and open gear, in addition to check the machine and the manipulation mechanism of the material, cleaning the walking wheel and steering mechanism, etc.
1. When dismantling and inspecting the reducer, clean the gears, shaft, shaft vomit and oil channels, check the wear and tear on the surface of the halon profile, and fill with new gear oil.
2. When dismantling and inspecting the motor, clean the dust on the stator winding, clean the bearings and fill with new lubricating grease, check and adjust the clearance between the stator and rotor.
3. When dismantling and inspecting the open gear, clean the gear tooth profile, circumference and bearings, check the wear and tear, and replace them if they are excessively worn.
4. The internal and external brake belt of the feeding clutch should be replaced in time if it is excessively worn.
5. concrete mixer frame distortion deformation occurs, should be repaired or corrected.
6. When dismantling and inspecting the water measuring device, set the casing in the right position, remove the rust around the suction pipe and casing and the inner lever and brush on the anti-rust paint.
7. When dismantling and inspecting the three-way valve, remove rust and scale from the valve cavity and near the pipe interface to keep the waterway open.
8. For unique mechanisms such as rubber pallets, travel switches, water meters, solenoid valves, etc., they can be regularly checked and adjusted and cleaned according to the situation.
TAG:   concrete mixer concrete batching plant